You are advised to book a place by following the link below
This is one of the biggest event ever hosted by the HUMAN RIGHTS ACTIVISTS CLUB. It aims primarily to celebrate the unity among HURAC members within Bori and its vicinity. The event has already been approved by the HURAC INTERNATIONAL REPRESENTATIVE in the person of Kate, Wisdom Deebeke. He has invested some resources into the event as well to show his absolute approval.
MAIN ACTIVITY OF THE DAY
There will be many fascinating activity to showcase on the event day. Among these series of activity include
- Debate competition among the students of the club on the topic ”CONSTITUTION IS THE ONLY SOURCE OF FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHTS”
- Presentation of ”Certificate of Award” to the most deserving HURAC members. Both Alumni and students will be issued with the said certificate, but will only be based on their selfless contribution to the development of the club.
- Series of Lectures and Seminars to be delivered by the representatives from the MOVEMENT FOR THE SURVIVAL OF THE OGONI PEOPLE
We have got lots of things to entertain you on. So you better get ready to be excited as an attendee as we present you with the following
- Quiz among students on fundamental human rights issues and the Ogoni case study,
- Dancing competition,
- School presentation,
Again, for the event to be more entertaining, we have planned to invite some renowned DJs and singers including
- DJ Wizzy
- DJ Law
- Mr. LED (aka NWIYOR-UE)
- SOS D.
- Amongst others
DIGNITARIES AT THE EVENT
We have gor the following personalities to be sitted with us on the event day:
- Mr. Koomene Nkabanwa (Tutor, RIV-POLYCSS BORI) as Chairman of the Occasion
- Mr Bale Ernest
- Rev. Konne Simeon (Tutor, RIVPOLYCSS BORI) as the Special Guest of Honour
- Mr Legborsi S. Pyagbara (MOSOP International advocacy Officer and National Coordinator of the N’ Delta UPR coalition)
- Other renowned MOSOP members.
INFO: You have got to be at the event on time as we may have limited number of available seats for attendees. Please also inform others about this event as we plan to make the day as groovy as we can.
1. HURAC INTERNATIONAL REPRESENTATIVE
2. EVENT PLANNING COMMITTEE
(For and ON-BEHALF OF ALL HURAC)
P.S: This event meets up Kate, Wisdom Deebeke (HURAC INTERNATIONAL REPRESENTATIVE) events standard for approval.
Rivers State Polytechnic,
Comprehensive Sec. Schl.,
Along Zaakpon/Poly Road,